Monthly exclusives released for a LIMITED TIME and LIMITED QUANTITY! Don't wait on these. When we sell out...they're gone!
This month's exclusive includes:
- Large St. Patrick's Day Sensory Kit: Surprise and delight your kids during this fun season and welcome Spring with a St. Patrick's Day Sensory Kit! Each kit comes with 3 balls of homemade, non-toxic sensory dough and fun sensory items to match the theme.
- 2 Mini St. Patricks Day Sensory Kit: These come with 2 of the exact same St. Patrick's Day themed sensory kits. Each include 1 ball of homemade, non-toxic, scented sensory dough and sensory items to match the theme. Unfortunately we can't substitute other mini kit themes for this 2 pack.
-St. Patrick's Day Surprise Sensory Dough is BACK! 3 St. Patrick's Day sensory dough colors with surprise treasures inside! Each dough container is 8 ounces.
Your dough should last for up to 3 months, sometimes MUCH longer! Here's how to care for your dough:
- Keep dough at room temperature in an air tight container. If your dough arrives in a container, that container is sufficient for storage. If it doesn't arrive in a container, a sealed plastic bag is sufficient
- Our dough is handmade in small batches with lots of love but we realize that a number of factors including temperature and timing between when your dough arrives and when it is used can affect the status of your dough.
- If dough appears a little dry or salt crystals form on the serface, don't worry! Salt is a natural perservative and disappears once you knead the dough. If you leave your dough out and it appears dry, just add a touch of water and knead it together.
- If you add too much water and your dough is sticky, add a touch of all purpose flour until you reach the desired consistency.