Homemade, non-toxic, scented and made in small batches with LOTS of love! What's not to love? Safest for even the littlest of hands we use non-toxic ingredients that make it safe to eat (though we don't recommend it!) Each dough color comes in a plastic, air tight container. Colors may vary slightly from pictures.
Choose from the following sizes and colors:
- 5 2 oz doughs including colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange.
- 6 2 oz doughs including pastel colors: Pink, Purple, Yellow, Green, Orange and Blue.
- 5 8 oz doughs including colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange.
- 3 8 oz doughs including colors: Orange and Yellow Swirl, Green and Blue Swirl and Pink and Purple Swirl
Please Note: To preserve your sensory dough as long as possible, all Easter orders will ship out AFTER March 15th. If you need your order sooner, please let us know.
Your dough should last for up to 3 months, sometimes MUCH longer! Here's how to care for your dough:
- Keep dough at room temperature in an air tight container. If your dough arrives in a container, that container is sufficient for storage. If it doesn't arrive in a container, a sealed plastic bag is sufficient.
- Our dough is handmade in small batches with lots of love but we realize that a number of factors including temperature and timing between when your dough arrives and when it is used can affect the status of your dough.
- If dough appears a little dry or salt crystals form on the serface, don't worry! Salt is a natural perservative and disappears once you knead the dough. If you leave your dough out and it appears dry, just add a touch of water and knead it together.
- If you add too much water and your dough is sticky, add a touch of all purpose flour until you reach the desired consistency