What better way to celebrate the magic of the holidays than by letting your little one's imagination run wild with sensory fun. This large sensory kit comes with everything you need to build a pretend Gingerbread house. As a parent isn't it the best when the structure of the Gingerbread house is already built?! This kit comes with a plastic toy house to add your sensory dough and sensory items to for them to create a new house over and over again. Plus, we know how much your little one's love to help you bake. This will allow them the freedom to pretend to "bake" and create sweet treats with their Gingerbread house.
Each large kit comes with:
- 4 different colored 4 ounce reusable containers of sensory dough
- 1 Miniature toy house
- 1 Mini Rolling Pin
- 1 Cookie Box filled with pretend sweet treats
WARNING: ALL items in this box are for pretend play only and are NOT edible. By purchasing this item you acknowledge that this is for pretend play ONLY. All items are recommended for ages 3+ due to choking hazards.
Due to demand during peak holiday timeframes and shipping delays nationwide please plan on 10-14 days for all orders to ship. There are two ship dates provided in order for us to keep up with holiday demand. The difference in the ship dates is how fresh your sensory dough will be when you receive it. Please see below on how long our sensory dough will last.
Our sensory dough is handmade with lots of love. It's toxin-free and made of 100% edible ingredients (though we don't recommend eating it!) so that it's safe for even the littlest of hands. We recommend ages 3+ due to choking hazards.
Your dough should keep for up to 3 months, sometimes much longer. Here's how to keep your dough fresh:
- Store in air tight container provided.
- We use salt as a natural preservative so you might see salt crystals form on the top, don't worry...it's just doing it's job. Just knead them back into the dough and they will disappear.
- If you leave your dough out and it gets a little dry, add a touch of water.
- If you add too much water, add a touch of all purpose flour.